Pre-K Students Register April 25
Wylie Early Childhood Center Cafeteria
6249 Buffalo Gap Road
*Students must qualify to attend Pre-K. See requirements below.
- Go online and do pre-enrollment forms to save time at enrollment.
- Only a parent or guardian may register a child for school. Guardianship papers should be presented at registration.
- Bring the following with you to registration:
- Proof of Residency – Must be a current Gas, Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardians name or Builders Contract if it is under construction and closes in less than 120 days. No exceptions!!
- Shot Records – A student who has never attended school before or is transferring from out of state cannot be enrolled until an immunization record is provided.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Previous School Records (If applicable and available)
Pre-K is a qualifying program. To be eligible to attend Pre-K the child must meet the following Program Requirements:
- must be 4 on or before September 1 and meet one of the requirements below:
- is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- is educationally disadvantaged; or
- is homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child’s guardian or other person having lawful control of the child; or
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
- is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- is or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code.