Looking for a fun way to decorate your gifts this holiday (or any time)? Follow the easy steps below to create these fun gift tags for your family, friends, and teachers.
Five quick steps to make your tag:
1. Using scissors, remove the back page from the magazine or scan the QR code below to print your own.
2. Then, cut each tag neatly around the edges.
3. Glue it on cardstock or paper to cover the back (if cut from magazine).
4. Use a hole punch to make a hole at the top to tie to the gift with ribbon or tape it on your gift.
5. Finally, write the name of the person who is receiving the gift.